- A self-assessment process for organisations that manages workplace performance.
- It is the link between individual performance and organisational success.
- We live in an ever changing world where policies, procedures, regulations and technology are constantly evolving.
- The knowledge and skills we have today may not be adequate for the jobs we have to do tomorrow.
- Competence Assurance identifies performance gaps and manages continual improvement.
It is a structured system that provides you with the tools to track, record and report on the professional development and performance of your workforce.
- Records learning events and assessments of workplace performance.
Real time training management
- analysis of progress
- performance gaps
- training needs
- promotional readiness
- Career development planning.
- Reports on completion rates/ success rates / failure rates.
- Cost benefit analysis
- Training budget allocation
- Training effectiveness
- Performance reporting
- Training progress report
- CASys allows you to add your own enterprise-specific performance criteria aligned to your own business goals.
- Highly responsive customer support.
- Confirmation that the workforce meets performance standards.
- Auditable records of all learning events that are easy to access.
- A road map for career progression, thereby aiding retention.
- A comprehensive inventory of Competency Units that define performance criteria specific to STCW and other mandatory standards.
- A TOTS-compliant version for tanker operators.
- Communicates essential data to key people instantly.
- Improves information management by reducing paperwork.
- All records centrally located.
- Facilitates smooth vetting inspections.
- Upgrades provided as standard.
- Integration with other fleet management software can be considered.
- Simple, fast and easy to navigate within.
- The package includes iTEST and sEaLearn.